AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
Are you looking for an exciting career with a nationally known company and industry leader? AmeriGas Propane, the largest distributor of propane in the United States, is searching for an energetic person to join us as an ACE Regional Over-the-Road Delivery Representative.
At AmeriGas, our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
• Exceptional medical, dental and prescription benefits
• 401(K) with company match
• Generous bonus potential
• Paid time off (including holidays)
• Paid Training
• Annual performance reviews and salary increases
• Propane discounts
• Career advancement
• Tuition reimbursement
The ACE Regional Over-The-Road Driver delivers gas grill cylinders to AmeriGas locations by tractor-trailer truck. In this position, you would load and unload pallets of cylinders at the AmeriGas District locations and Production Facility. Lay overs are possible to comply with DOT regulation hours and the truck has a sleeper cab available. The position is responsible for achieving delivery and repair objectives. Drivers will communicate daily with the ACE Operations Manager regarding work activities and may need to participate in tank refurbishing to meet customer needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Forklift Certified, CTEP certification desirable
• Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
• Bending and climbing in and out of the truck
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
• Must be flexible with delivery schedule and work hours as needed to service our customers
Education and Experience Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid CDL with appropriate Hazmat endorsements and good driving record
• 5 years’ experience in regional hauling w/Tractor Trailers preferred
• Experience securing loads in both cargo-van and flatbed applications
• No more than 3 tickets in 3 years and no accidents in the past 2 years
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.