US Tech Solutions, Inc
US Tech Solutions is seeking a ” Administrative Assistant ” for a 6 month contract position with a client in Carlisle, PA
Job Poster: Shekhar Thakur
The Administrative Assistant will handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving administrative functions of the office to include, but not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities-
· Manage travel (includes online research, booking, tracking, preparing the traveler, etc.)
· Manage meeting and conference rooms
· Meeting and event planning (includes negotiation hotel contracts, scheduling catering, preparing for Web and video conferencing, etc.)
· Provide necessary information and reports as needed. Research issues and coordinate appropriate responses.
· Utilize Microsoft office programs to create various documents and spreadsheets
· General administrative support including phone support, maintaining and prioritizing calendars and schedules, greeting vendors, preparing expense reports, copying, taking meeting notes, etc.
· Demonstrated strong organizational, project management, and time management skills, including ability to successfully manage multiple projects, work flows, and competing priorities.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including ability to interface in a professional, cordial manner with senior management and staff.
· Ability to demonstrate discretion in handling confidential data and dealing with high-level executives.
· Ability to independently carry-out multiple tasks from start-to-finish with the aptitude to anticipate and prioritize what needs to be done.
· Sophisticated knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities – This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US” by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: .
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer” and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.”