Glenview Nas, Illinois
Ref ID: 01850309
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $19.79 to $22.91 hourly
If you’re looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. Administrative and office support duties will be the main role of this Administrative Assistant position. You’ll succeed at this job if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you fit that description! This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking for a short-term temporary Administrative Assistant position based in the Glenview, Illinois area.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Greet and instruct visitors
– Respond to phone inquiries
– Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
– Support a variety of projects for other employees
– Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
– At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
– Ability to use the internet for research
– Part-Time Receptionist experience
– Comprehensive knowledge of filing
– Microsoft Office Application experience highly desired
– Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Office Suites
– General familiarity with Answering Multi-Line Phone System
– Typing experience preferred
– Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
– Receptionist Duties experience
– Competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! An applicant will be selected by the end of the week. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.