Teterboro, New Jersey
Ref ID: 04803061
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $13.00 to $14.28 hourly
Robert Half is currently seeking candidates with customer service skills and Administrative skills for an Administrative Assistant role, with one of our fortune 500 healthcare clients in the Teterboro, NJ area. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to:
1. Entering patient demographics provided on the test requisition into the billing system and make sure the account is billed to the insurance code that was provided by the coder.
2. Site verify the information entered for accuracy.
3. Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times.
4. Meet department quality and production standard.
5. Work on special projects as needed.
This role is REMOTE! If you are interested please send your resume to
In order to be considered for the role, you must meet the following requirements:
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Ability to key a minimum 85 requisitions an hour. Please put KPH test score and WPM score on resume.
2. HS diploma or equivalent.
3. 2-3 years prior data entry experience in a billing or banking environment.
4. Some PC skills.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Excellent attention to detail.
7. Good organizational skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.