Butler, New Jersey
Ref ID: 02652749
Classification: Administrative Assistant
OfficeTeam is currently seeking a temporary to hire Administrative Assistant for a company located in Kinnelon, NJ. As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
– Support office functions related to communication, operations, and sales and marketing
– Support clients, vendors, and external staff via telephone and calendaring
– Process daily correspondence and ensure accurate logging and proper storage as per office policies and practices
– Enter data accurately and manage database
– Use of SharePoint portal for documents sharing, calendars, etc.
– Complete and maintain filings in an organized fashion, in accordance with company filing procedures
– Drafting and formatting letters and correspondence
– Experience in a small office environment is preferred
– Open to starting Part-Time and eventually working Full-time Hours
– At least 3 years of administrative experience
– College credits, Associate Degree, or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
– SharePoint experience is an absolute must have
– Proper oral and written communication skills and a professional demeanor to work effectively with external and internal personnel
– Able to lift and move items weighing up to 35 pounds
If interested, email your resume to
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.