Ref ID: 03691910
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly
If you’re looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. The Administrative Assistant will perform various administrative and office support duties. If you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, don’t hesitate to contact us! This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time Administrative Assistant position based in the Columbus, Ohio area.
– Support diverse projects for other employees
– Greet and instruct visitors
– Organize word processors, files, and faxes
– Answer telephone calls
– Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
– Expertise in records maintenance
– Well-founded grasp of customer service
– Proven knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
– navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience preferred
– Strong familiarity with calendar managements and scheduling appointments
– Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
– General familiarity with Microsoft Word
– Office supply and equipment ordering experience highly desired
– Practical knowledge of composing various kinds of correspondence
– At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to use the internet for research
If you are a passionate self-starter that is looking to contribute to a dynamic and growing company and is looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.