Ref ID: 02810485
Classification: Administrative Coordinator
Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly
• Confirm that (PPAP) Files have all required documents.
• Report any missing document to quality manager or to the planner.
• Compare (BOM) and (PPAP) documents with (DNFA) and (SKFA) Screens
• Compare sample parts with blue print.
• Take pictures for electronic/(PPAP) files.
• Design the master sample pictures. (Make sure Quality manager approves master sample pictures before release to production.)
• Responsible for holding work order if (PPAP) documents are not completed.
• Monitor and maintain restricted substances as it relates to Ford RSMS program.
• NAFTA submissions
• Ensure the PPAP Checklist have been signed off and approved
• Ensure that any Supplier PSW’s requiring approval are signed off and approved by the Quality Manager or Director of Quality
• Ensure all Quality Alerts are available and are kept in the electronic PPAP File
• Oversee Print room label creation
• Support Receiving Inspection
• Oversee picture files for production
• Work with quality staff to track Inventory levels
• Track and monitor warehouse audits
• Sample pull completion
• Help auditors look up part information
Data Entry, Customer Service, Microsoft Excel
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.