Northeast Clinical Services
Administrative Coordinator-Part time
Come join the team at Northeast Clinical Services!
Northeast Clinical Services (NCS) is seeking a part-time administrative coordinator to provide administrative support to our clinical and clerical team. NCS provides a full range of home health care services specifically specializing in the provision of Continuous Care Nursing Services to medically complex and fragile children and adults. Our services are delivered with care and compassion, are always patient/family-centered, and are coordinated with other health care providers as needed.
• Manages incoming telephone calls, faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Retrieves, organizes, and maintains records, documents, reports, and policies and procedures.
• Coordinates various administrative activities to maintain effective organizational control, which involves communication and collaboration with multidisciplinary colleagues.
• Plans meeting, takes meeting minutes, drafts communications, orders supplies, manages calendars and creates presentations.
• Maintains accurate physician information as well as prepares and coordinates all facets of communication of orders via fax/mail; sends orders, and other documents to physicians’ office for signature; maintains patient files.
• Ensures all orders and required documentation are received timely.
• Assembles folders, materials and mailings.
• Creates and maintains spreadsheets, presentations, educational, marketing and clinical documentation materials.
• Participates in Quality Improvement Plan and utilization review as requested. Completes annual education on QAPI, Emergency Planning and other required trainings.
Experience and Qualifications:
Associates degree required. Two (2) years administrative experience required Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Organized with good follow up skills. Professional demeanor, ability to multi- task. Positive attitude and demonstrated team player!
Prior home health care experience is a plus.