JOB SUMMARY: Operate equipment to print/produce company materials for distribution to branch offices. Pick up, sort, and deliver incoming and outgoing mail/materials as well as accurately ship and receive courier packages.
• The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
• All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
• Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
• In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
• All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
– H.S. Diploma/GED and ability to read, write, and communicate effectively is required.
– Experience working in a mailroom environment is preferred.
– Experience working in an administrative or customer service role is favorable.
– A current driver’s license and a clean driving record are required.
COMPETENCIES: (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
– General knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
– Ability to satisfy and continuously satisfy the Securitas Security Services Driver Certification and Safe Driver Program requirements
– Operational knowledge of basic office equipment including telephones, fax machines, printers, and copiers
– Familiarity with standard office procedures and practices
– Mechanically inclined – must be able to work with electronic and mechanical equipment comfortably Must be able to perform repetitive tasks, without sacrificing accuracy (attention to detail)
– Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
– Must be able to demonstrate that you are responsible, dependable and reliable
– Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
– Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form
– A willingness to learn is essential as the position adapts to changes in the organization
Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
– Must maintain composure in dealing with executives, clients, prospects, government officials, contractors, and staff, in group or one-on-one settings, occasionally under conditions of urgency, and in situations requiring high performance and results
– Must competently handle being exposed to sensitive and confidential information
– Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey
– Must be comfortable with a moderate level of computer usage
– Regular talking and hearing
– Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
– Frequent sitting, standing and walking, any of which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines
– Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving of 50 pounds or more
– Work location is Tucson, Arizona
The regular work schedule for this position is as follows: TBD
The individual is required to work a 40-hour work week but must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and additional hours, as needed.
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.