Fort Worth, Texas
Baylor Scott & White Health
The Aquatics swim coach instructs and evaluates students participating in the programs, works hours as scheduled which includes beginning and ending class on time; remaining after class to answer participant and/or parent questions as needed, and clean up supplies, attends mandatory meetings and training sessions as scheduled, presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service, responsible for the safety of the participant in their own class, serve as an instructor for one-on-one aquatic fitness training and serve as an on deck coach. All instructors will have duties that include in assisting with program set up, implementation, and clean up. Part-time hours are available during the evenings as well as weekends to individuals who can demonstrate the ability to be punctual and dependable with good communication and customer service skills.
The ideal Aquatics swim coach will have swimming instruction experience, swim team experience, and good communication and customer service skills.
* *Location/Facility* – Baylor All Saints Medical Center 1400 Eighth Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76104
* *Specialty/Department/Practice – *Wellness/ Fitness
* *Shift/Schedule* – PRN- varies day to day
* *Benefits – *Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
* Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
* EDUCATION – H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
* EXPERIENCE – See Min Requirements Addendum
* CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION –
NON RQI AHA BLS (BLSNRQI), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitate (CPR), CPR/AED American Red Cross (CPREAD), Heartsaver CPR AED (HSAED): Must have one of the following:
* – Basic Life Support (BLS)
* – Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
* – Heartsaver AED (HSAED)
* – CPR/AED through American Red Cross.