Assistant Property Manager/ Assistant Community Manager
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation. We’re seeking an experienced Assistant Property Manager for the property management Industry. BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As the Assistant Property Manager, you will assist the property manager in supervising and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the community. The Assistant Property Manager position will report to the property manager and requires leadership and team management experience.
General Job Duties
· Work with prospective and current residents to resolve concerns and ensure customer satisfaction
· Manage collections including keeping delinquencies at an acceptable rate
· Ensure the accurate and efficient completion of lease and application paperwork
· Post rents, follow the eviction & move-out processes
· Achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents.
Assistant Property Manager Requirements
· Onsite apartment property management experience
· Property management software knowledge (Yardi, OneSite, BlueMoon, etc.)
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers, vendors and customers
· Conflict management experience
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER