Salary 68,550 – 85,725 USD per year
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, Merchandising, or Interior Design.
– 3-5 years of experience in product management/product marketing or related field.
– Strong understanding of product management best practices and processes.
– Experience in contract furniture or capital goods marketing is preferred.
– Ability to interact with customers and field personnel effectively.
– Knowledge of operations, production, supply management, and full value stream.
– Familiarity with Herman Miller’s channels, including dealer and retail.
– Experience working in cross-functional team environments.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Strong analytical and project management abilities.
– Proficiency in office automation and communication software.
Define market opportunities and support product development process.
– Provide market-driven input for individual product plans and strategies.
– Monitor and analyze data to gain insights and recommend strategies.
– Assist in product training presentations and internal presentations.
– Respond to general inquiries and make decisions or recommendations.
– Support new product launch deliverables and contribute to milestones.
– Provide direction for data management system functionality and usage.
– Create product sales support and training materials.
– Participate in resolving quality issues and driving changes.
– Observe users/customers and actively contribute to improvement efforts.
– Product Manager
Why join us?
At MillerKnoll, we are dedicated to designing for the good of humankind. Our purpose is to create a more sustainable, equitable, and beautiful future for everyone. By joining our team, you become part of a larger mission that goes beyond just your work or our brand. We are redefining modern for the 21st century, and our success allows us to support causes aligned with our values.
Our values reflect our shared beliefs and guide the way we live our purpose:
1. We are difference-makers: We create places that matter and use business as a force for good in our communities.
2. We are all extraordinary: We value individuals and help them reach their full potential.
3. We are better together: We believe in collaboration and working as one to achieve greatness.
Who We Hire?
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll embraces diversity and celebrates individuals of all abilities, gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and veterans from every branch of military service. We believe in equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.
Compensation and Benefits:
The starting compensation range for this role is $68,550.00 – $85,725.00. Salary considerations will be based on qualifications, experience, and market factors. Additional benefits include medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k), and more.
E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification participation:
This organization participates in E-Verify for employment eligibility verification.