Kenko Healthcare has some great entry level opportunities at various offices in DFW!
As a Front Desk Receptionist you will assist patients with checkins, scheduling appointments, taking calls and follows up for dental care.
• Execute 5-star patient experience: greet patients in friendly, welcoming manner and provide patient with follow up materials/post op instructions.
• Individualized customer care: address needs, questions or concerns in respectful, friendly, timely manner providing comforting and reassuring responses escalating to additional team members when necessary
• Reduce patient wait times through advance by preparing reviewing schedules, and charts.
• Initiate patient paperwork for treatment. Conduct insurance verification to obtain correct co-pays
• Assist patients with payment-related questions and process in office payments
• Maintain and oversee cleanliness a nd orderliness of lobby and front office.
• Minimum age of 18 required
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly preferred
• Minimum 1 year Dental office experience preferred
• Minimum 1 year of patient care or customer service experience highly preferred
• Intermediate to advance computer use and data entry skills
• Reliable transportation; ability to work clinic hours, including Saturdays