Ref ID: 02808963
OfficeTeam currently has a temporary opening for a highly-skilled Bilingual Receptionist in a growing company!! The Bilingual Receptionist must be advanced in speaking English and Spanish. This opportunity has become available at a growing company in Holland, MI. The ideal Receptionist must possess excellent communication skills and have experience in a relative field. If interested, apply through OfficeTeam. Ranked as a great company to work for, this position allows the candidate to steadily improve their skills while growing with the company. Would you describe yourself as a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Email your resume to .
– Structure, filter, and hand out incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
– Handle and route all incoming phone calls
– Be a welcoming presence for visitors
– Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
– Wield strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
– Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Place orders for office and kitchen supplies
– High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
– Deep understanding of Coordinating Schedules
– Excellent communication and organizational skills. Spanish and English proficiency
– Receptionist Duties experience preferred
– Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
– Highly organized and self-motivated
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.