Proud Moments ABA
Grow your career with the industry leader in behavioral health – Proud Moments ABA.
The nation’s fastest-growing behavioral health organization, Proud Moments ABA provides the gold standard of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Our highly qualified and personally dedicated BCBAs/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/Licensed Behavior Analysts) combine their extensive knowledge and experience with our innovative treatment techniques to improve clients’ social, behavioral, and adaptive skills. Proud Moments BCBAs deliver individually tailored treatment plans with compassion in homes, schools, and our conveniently located centers.
Proud Moments ABA currently serves families across New York, New Jersey, Nevada, Virginia and the Washington DC/Maryland area. We continue to expand through partnerships in Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Mexico and North Carolina.
To support our rapid growth and commitment to quality care, Proud Moments ABA actively seeks exceptional Board Certified Behavior Analysts to join our team, developing and overseeing treatment plans for clients and providing direct supervision to our Behavior Therapists on a full or part-time basis.
As a Proud Moments BCBA, you’ll be challenged to realize your professional potential. Key responsibilities of this position include:
· Experience deep satisfaction as you use your ABA skills to deliver targeted interventions that truly change the lives of children with autism
· Share in the extraordinary achievement of your clients as they develop positive behaviors and learn new skills
· Customize and implement evidence-based treatment plans for each child to target adaptive and self-care skills, emotional development, coping and tolerance skills, play and leisure skills, family relationships, language and communication, cognitive functioning, self-management, self-advocacy and independence, safety skills, social relationships, and vocational skills
· Make strategic environmental modifications scientifically shown to improve behavior
· Adapt techniques to reduce interfering behaviors such as persistent repetition and self-injury
· Provide caring support during family conversations to ensure parents fully understand assessment results and treatment recommendations
· Advocate for your clients by monitoring for potential issues and communicating concerns
· Share your extensive knowledge and experience through direct supervision, support, training, and orientation of our growing team of behavioral technicians
· Ensure the highest quality of care through rigorous review and approval of behavior plans, treatment plans, and clinical charts
As an ideal BCBA candidate, you bring to Proud Moments ABA the following qualifications:
· Master’s degree in behavioral analysis, education, psychology, or a related field
· Current BCBA license
· Current malpractice insurance
· Demonstrated skills and experience implementing applied behavioral analysis (ABA) with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or related disorders
· Ability to administer and interpret a variety of clinical assessments
· Excellent clinical competence and judgment
· Commitment to handling confidential information responsibly
· Exceptional communication, problem-solving, organizational and project management skills while working in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced skills in MS Office
· One year of experience preferred
As a Proud Moments BCBA, you’ll enjoy professional respect, recognition, and rewards:
· Competitive pay commensurate with your education, experience, and location
· Meaningful work-life balance with flexible working schedules
· Advanced, easy-to-use web-based tools that simplify data collection and charting
· The best of both worlds – the resources of a large organization combined with the collegiality and support of the care team at your Proud Moments ABA center
· Continuous professional development through our exclusive, monthly CEU accredited courses
· Advancement opportunities within your center and as Proud Moments ABA expands
· New York State LBA Supervision provided by a BCBA-D
· Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including:
You deserve to work with the best – Proud Moments ABA.
Proud Moments ABA encourages you to submit your qualifications for this position today. Candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.