Create Your Career With Us!
Sanford Health is one of the largest and fastest-growing not-for-profit health systems in the United States. We’re proud to offer many development and advancement opportunities to our nearly 50,000 members of the Sanford Family who are dedicated to the work of health and healing across our broad footprint.
Facility: Bemidji Medical Center
Location: Bemidji, MN
Address: 1300 Anne St NW, Bemidji, MN 56601, USA
Job Schedule: PRN
Weekly Hours: Varies
Flexible hours. Work around your student schedule. Work remotely from campus and your home.
This is a year round multi-year internship, working remote from campus.
Campus Representative Interns work as boots on the ground extension of our Sanford Sourcing team, assisting with student engagement, activities on campus, and guerilla marketing to enhance our brand as an employer of choice.
Responsible to build and maintain a pipeline of candidates to support the workforce needs of Sanford Health and Good Samaritan Society through multiple activities and by implementing talent strategies in collaboration with talent advisors, talent specialists, and academic and business leaders.
Contribute to Sanford operations and processes while obtaining first hand experiences that align with the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Work collaboratively with organization leadership, enhancing knowledge and skills and improving the delivery of quality healthcare. Assist in the completion of projects and administrative duties while developing skills related to the assigned function and/or location. Attend training and development opportunities, learning about various processes and functions within the organization.
• Responsible to build and maintain relationships with passive candidates, academic leaders to ensure access to student pipelines are continuously maintained.
• Maintain a positive employer brand and brand ambassador.
• Utilize relevant technologies in digital, social media and job boards to source and recruit new and existing candidates.
• Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) or the ability to learn, and utilize.
• Networking with past candidates and guiding applicants through the application process.
• Perform screening of applicants, assessment of their skill level/fit for roles and route appropriately. Use independent judgment and discretion when interacting with candidates (written and verbal).
• Implement sourcing strategies and create continuous candidate pipelines to top roles.
• Actively forecast needs to proactively meet the workforce demands.
• Actively participate in career fairs, staffing events and projects and are responsible for implementation of talent strategies.
• Must be able to work independently and effectively problem solve.
• Strong organizational, communication and time management skills are required.
• Strong customer service centered focus and ability to deal with ambiguity.
Current enrollment or recent graduate of an Associate or Bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university.
Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Sanford Health offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave and paid time off. To review your benefit eligibility, visit .
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1- or send an email to .
Sanford Health has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.
Job Function: Student Services
Req Number: R-65317