Servicon Systems Inc
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
City of Inglewood
In business for more than 48 years, Servicon is the leading custodial solutions provider servicing the healthcare, aerospace, commercial, municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries nationally.
Our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities, and municipalities throughout the United States.
Our goal is to create cleaner, healthier environments for our clients while working toward our vision to elevate the industry through integrity, leadership, and innovation. Our ultimate objective is to provide exemplary service while changing the face of the cleaning industry. We welcome candidates who share our values.
1. Responsible for strict compliance of Servicon and client’s policy and procedures and work performance is
base on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness and urgency
2. Fully understands and practices all client and Servicon Safety programs, promotes safety as a culture to team
members and wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
3. Proficient in performing all custodial work in accordance with Servicon’s cleaning procedures / processes.
4. Perform work assignments and perform other associates work assignments when required in compliance with
Servicon’s cleaning procedures / processes and quality expectations.
5. Responsible for overseeing work team(s) and/or areas assigned ensuring work is performed to Servicon’s
quality standards and in accordance with clients Statement of Work.
6. Assist Supervisor(s) in motivating assigned staff, creating a positive work environment for associates and
reporting issues / problems to the appropriate Servicon management team.
7. Assist in on-boarding new associates on subjects including safety programs, company policies & procedures,
proper cleaning procedures / processes and maintenance of equipment.
8. Inspects assigned work area during/after work has been completed, and verifies that all work has been done
in compliance with site specific procedures and customers scope of work, schedules, daily, weekly and
monthly special requests.
9. Assists supervisors in resolving custodial problems, periodic review of work schedules and recommends
changes to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of staffs time, supplies and equipment.
10. Ensures that supplies are available / distributed for easy access by associates, equipment is in good
operating order, equipment is reported / repaired in a timely manner and custodians are provided the tools to
perform their work schedules.
11. Helps inventory, distribute and monitor utilization of janitorial cleaning materials to ensure efficient and costeffective
12. Verifies that all restrooms, clean rooms, or any other areas that have a log sheets have been completed to
the established quality standards and initialed by the associate who performed the work.
13. May be required to drive a company vehicle to pick-up / deliver supplies, perform assigned job duties and
commute to other Servicon job sites. All company and client driving regulation and policies must be followed
and associate must be on the “Authorized Company Drivers” list. Responsible for informing immediate
supervisor if driving privileges have been lost or license has expired. If the license has been renewed a
current photocopy of the license will be turned into your immediate supervisor and forwarded to the Human
Education: Experience as a Custodian of at least 1 to 2 years. High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Clearance: If contract required: Department of Defense Secret or SAP clearance.
Certification: May require specialized training in Cleanroom, Electro Static Discharge (ESD) and other
specialty service policies and procedures and certification in specialized equipment.
Environment: Will vary considerably depending upon the clients business that can range from heavy
industrial environments (aerospace, factories, refineries, etc.) to office complexes. Significant
amount of travel required, long periods of walking, standing, sitting and lifting. Weather
changes based on the geography and time of year.