Are you looking for a clerical position in the Pontiac area?
Manpower of Troy is currently looking for a shift biller for a busy warehouse in the Pontiac area.
New increased pay rate at $16/hr!
2nd or 3rd shift available!
Responsible to provide daily shipping activity support by generating required paperwork, create and distribute operational paperwork to warehouse staff. All hours are subject to change as mandatory OT does occur and off days do get cancelled at times.
● Assign work assignments to night selectors
● Bill all runs once turned in.
● Read order labels and assist break down of runs for employees.
● Break down paperwork for runs.
● Check back ordered items for employees.
● Run invoices and runners once billed.
● Make copies of Store Tags and log sheets when needed in office.
● High school diploma and equivalent training and experience.
● At least 18 years of age.
● Basic computer skills.
● Effective interpersonal skills, able to interact with a diverse group of people.
● Strong attention to detail and follow through.
● Strong customer service skills.
● Able to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time.
● Proven problem-solving skills.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Work effectively under stress and tight deadlines in a professional manner.
● Constantly moves about to coordinate work.
● Traverse refrigerated environment as needed.
● Key board data entry.
* Basic computer skills.
* Effective interpersonal skills, able to interact with a diverse group of people.
* Strong attention to detail and follow through.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Able to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time.
* Proven problem-solving skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Work effectively under stress and tight deadlines in a professional manner
Please APPLY to this advert and email an updated resume to with current contact information.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.