Little Rock, Arkansas
The Credit Analyst role provides analytical and credit evaluation support for the Financial Services team including an independent analysis of creditworthiness for new and existing customers. Responsibilities include: Approving and controlling extension of credit to customers, validating billing requirements and promoting efficient payment processes, maintaining professional relationships with internal and external contacts, including support, sales and customers. Priority1 specializes in consulting and managing domestic less than truckload and truckload operations for small to large shippers in North America.
• Approve and control extension of credit for new and existing customers per LOA guidelines
• Reviews existing customer base on monthly basis to ensure adequate credit limits are provided to customers nearing their limit
• Confirm billing requirements and ensuring our billing system is set up correctly for new customers while promoting best payment practices such as ACH or Epay
• Communicate with Internal partners on credit decisions and ensure timely review of pending credit requests
• Review and approve extended terms requests per LOA guidelines
• Participates in periodic reviews with financial services leadership and take necessary action to improve performance
• Prepare narrative analysis of findings and recommendations for any credit request which exceeds their LOA
• Review accounts on credit hold by assessing creditworthiness of customers, including financial ratings, open invoices, in-process payments and backlog, and make recommendations for order release to supervisor
• Provides administrative support for financial services leadership, Credit reviews, ad-hoc reporting, routine tasks for top accounts, etc
• Credit, Accounts Receivable, accounting, finance or general business; 3+ years required; 5+ years preferred.
• Abilities required: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word, and familiarity with an ERP platform (e.g., Oracle, Sage, AS400 etc.) – knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred but not required
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills with a positive disposition; required.
• Willingness to accommodate temporary changes in the normal working hours as required by workflow; required.
Compensation & Benefits:
• 100% Paid Family Medical Benefits
• Profit Sharing (historically the company matches 15% of what you make each year and puts it into a savings account for you)
• Short Term Disability
Priority1 is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.