KPC Promise Healthcare LLC
KPC Promise Hospital of VICKSBURG: The Director of Business Development is responsible for the leadership and management of the physician relations and education activities of the hospital. He/She ensures the education of medical and business professionals, community resources, and others within the service area of all of the programs and services KPC Promise Hospital can provide. He/She is also responsible for achieving financial and strategic goals and seeking new revenue opportunities while maintaining existing revenue by establishing and maintaining customer relationships. In addition He/She is actively involved in business development by one-to-one contact and professional education.
1. Bachelors Degree preferred – Marketing, Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Business Administration or related field
2. Minimum of three years of proven successful Marketing/Sales management experience in a healthcare setting
3. Experience in commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements is preferred
4. Basic to intermediate experience with Microsoft office products – Word, Excel
5. Must have a valid drivers license and a clean motor vehicle record, as well as carry applicable insurance as required by state law
6. Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Physical: Walking – up to 70% Standing – up to 40% Kneeling – up to 5%
Sitting – up to 50% Pushing – up to 5% Bending – up to 5%
Squatting – up to 5% Pulling – up to 5% Reaching – up to 5%
Lifting – up to 10% Wrist/Finger Movements – up to 40%
Mental: Stress Level: Moderate to high
EXPOSURE RISK: Category III – Jobs in which required tasks involve no greater exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues than would be encountered by a visitor. The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MATERIALS, MACHINES USED: Computer, telephone, facsimile machine, copier, scanner, printer, calculator and other standard office equipment.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.