Client Service Representative
Why Work for Domino’s/What We are Offering Our Great Team Members
• We are the number 1 pizza company in the world!
• Growth and Career Advancement Opportunity – Learn and sharpen your business skills to grow within our organization. Advancement opportunities including Assistant Manager, General Manager, Area Supervisor, Field Trainer, and Franchise Ownership.
• Many of our current Franchise owners started as Customer Service Representatives or Drivers!
• And receive a $500 BONUS after your first 90-days of employment when you work an average of 25 hours per week! Client Service Representative Summary
At Domino’s, a Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling an array of front-facing duties. You will be responsible for taking orders, making pizzas, and giving the customer the best experience possible! You must have an outgoing personality, be efficient and energetic, and be willing to work in a fun and fast paced environment. Throughout all these interactions Customer Service Representatives must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible.
Client Service Representative Responsibilities and Duties would include (but are not limited to):
• Operate all equipment.
• Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
• Prepare products to standards
• Receive and process telephone orders.
• Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
• Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
• Clean equipment and facility.
• Communication Skills Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
• Essential Functions/Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
• Must be able to make correct monetary change.
• Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
• Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
• Ability to lift at least 40-50lbs.
Category: Customer Service , Keywords: Customer Service Representative
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.