Newark, New Jersey
The Customer Lifecycle marketing team is responsible for developing customer engagement and retention strategies throughout the customer lifecycle, from onboarding new customers to engaging with tenured members. We are seeking to expand our team with a talented, data-driven marketer, skilled at developing and launching integrated marketing campaigns for our new product Audible Plus.
In this role you will drive efforts in the early customer lifecycle space to increase customer engagement and retention, develop strategies to create segmented customer journeys and bolster the customer experience. You will have a vision for the best new customer experience and will work closely with the Early Lifecycle Marketing Director to develop and deploy the most effective and innovative multichannel customer lifecycle programs with an agile test and learn mindset, focused on maximizing customer lifetime value, loyalty and retention.
• Develop, drive and execute the early customer lifecycle engagement strategy for our new product, Audible Plus
• Develop and scale our onboarding program to better service our customers and address segment-specific needs
• Deliver programs and strategies and work cross-functionally with marketing operations on omni-channel, early customer lifecycle initiatives and campaigns across email, push notifications, site, app, social, Alexa, and other channels and devices, as relevant
• Continuously strive to better understand customer behavior and gain actionable insights that flow into enhanced onboarding strategies and experiences
• Work with product teams to innovate meaningful benefits or programs based on a deep understanding of our customers and the customer experience, and integrate into onboarding programs
• Partner with global teams to share best practices and collaborate on strategies and initiatives
• 5+ years’ experience in Customer Lifecycle, Engagement or Retention marketing roles
• Experience in creating and delivering lifecycle programs, ideally with digital subscriptions experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action
• Ability to get into the detail, problem solve, resolve issues and bring teams together
• Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class customer experiences
• A great communicator who can tell the full story at all levels within the organization, bringing all stakeholders along with them
• Experience with podcasting marketing a plus
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit Category: Marketing & Biz Dev , Keywords: Marketing Manager
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.