San Francisco, California
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ‘Personal Cell’ or ‘Cellular’ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities. #HUMANRESOURCEJOBS
The Executive Assistant will support the HR Business Partner Leader and the CSBBO (Consumer & Small Business Banking Operations) HR Consulting team. This position will perform diverse, advanced and confidential daily executive administrative support duties. As a result, this assistant interacts on a daily basis with other senior level Wells Fargo leaders and executives. This role is ideal for an individual who is highly organized, detail oriented, tech savvy and capable of managing multiple priorities.
This Executive Assistant will provide a high level of professional support which includes a balance of senior executive level administrative work, as well as ongoing ad hoc project/business initiatives such as planning meetings, tracking deliverables and pulling routine reports.
• Performs heavy calendaring, complex travel planning, extensive document creation/editing and preparing expense report submissions
• Meeting logistics and preparation, managing invitations and facilities and providing detailed data, information and resources to leader and participants
• Handle all personnel and confidential company materials with sensitivity, discretion and with a strong risk lens.
• Proactively evaluate processes/reporting/tasks to seek opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Regularly strategizes, consults, and executes on several assignments/projects
• Generates various recurring and adhoc reports/presentations and able to provide data interpretation, while leveraging HR self-service tools (e.g. Workforce Analytics)
• Functions as the Line of Business Officer Title Designee
• Act as the Records and Information Management Archive (RIMA) Coordinator for the HR team
• Responsible for drafting complex and/or confidential correspondence
• Establishes and implements office procedures and controls
• Acts as an information source on group and company policies
• Responsible for facilities support, floor administration, some space planning
• On-board new team members
• Providing HR administration proxy may include Staff Management, PTO tracking, Annual Compliance tracking.
• Develops excellent relationships with peer Executive Assistants and coordinates team admins across functions
• Act as a proxy for the Sr. HR Business Partner Leader, and in some instances, the business, in many tools (ie, Pcard, staff management, GL31, ePro to name a few)
The position will start remotely, due to the BCP for this group, and will eventually report to the nearest office. This role is not open to telecommute long term.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm (Standard Schedule however hours may vary based upon business need.)
Location: This position is posted in San Fransisco, CA; Phoenix, AZ; San Antonio, TX; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Denver, CO;Salt Lake City, UT; however other locations within the WF footprint may be considered. Salary range is determined by the location of the job. The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $70,700 Mid: $99,600 Max: $128,500
CO-Englewood: Min: $58,900 Mid: $83,000 Max: $107,100
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $58,900 Mid: $83,000 Max: $107,100
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $58,900 Mid: $83,000 Max: $107,100
AZ-Chandler: Min: $58,900 Mid: $83,000 Max: $107,100
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $58,900 Mid: $83,000 Max: $107,100
TX-San Antonio: Min: $58,900 Mid: $83,000 Max: $107,100
UT-Salt Lake City: Min: $58,900 Mid: $83,000 Max: $107,100
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St – San Francisco, CA
CO-Englewood: 9780 S Meridian Blvd – Englewood, CO
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln – Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St – Minneapolis, MN
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd – San Antonio, TX
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr – Salt Lake City, UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.