Grand Rapids, Michigan
Ref ID: 02791282
Classification: Executive Assistant
Compensation: $18.05 to $20.90 hourly
This Executive Assistant position might be right for you if you want to work at a large, dynamic firm! Candidates who are highly-skilled, and ready to maintain various administrative duties for executive management, will be a good fit for this position. Are you looking for a long-term temporary position in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area? Check out this Executive Assistant opportunity! Apply today!
What you get to do every single day
– Schedule travel and meeting arrangements
– Educate and run other support staff and customer relations
– Handle incoming calls
– Prepare reports and financial data
– Prepping for presentations
– Well-founded grasp of Customer Success Stories
– Solid understanding of Daily Cash Management
– Well-founded grasp of Assist Guests
– Experience with Payments Reconciliation
– Receptionist Duties experience preferred
– Hands-on experience with Cash Balance
– Executive Meetings experience
– Earlier work involving Medical Front Office
– Foundational knowledge in Assist Guests
– Proficiency in Daily Reconciliation
– Practical knowledge of Resolve Customer Service
– Comprehensive knowledge of Part-Time Receptionist
– Skills in Cash Deposits
– Assist Patients experience highly desired
– Foundational knowledge in reconciliations
– Proven ability to use the internet for research
– Outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.