Senior Executive Assistant supporting CEO and CIO; works on an Executive Assistant team with 2 others to support Senior Leadership Team. Serves as the primary high level administrative support for the CFO and CIO. Has a working knowledge of the executive’s duties, to be able to effectively schedule the executive’s appointments, and other assigned principals.
• Performs complex administrative duties including coordinating resources across corporate functions.
• Handles various administrative details accurately and timely with initiative and good judgment.
• Provides general administrative support including typing, answering multiple phone lines, indexing and filing documents, making copies, handling travel arrangements, completing expense reports and scheduling meetings.
• Maintains close relationships with all Direct Reports of CEO and SVP’s to assist with their administrative needs as required.
• Coordinates event catering as needed for meetings of any group size for Executive team.
• Coordinates and oversees all off-site planning meeting details for Executive team.
• Answers inquiries and/or referring callers/visitors to appropriate person/department.
• Schedules meetings, appointments, conferences, etc. as required
• Avoids conflicts with other events already scheduled or anticipated.
• Notifies other participants whose attendance will be required.
• Arranges for venue if required.
• Arranges for advance distribution of any business materials (memoranda, reports, etc.) required.
• Handle corporate office real estate needs and moves including the use of a web-based software to manage floor plans and occupancy; working with IT&S and Office Manager on various requests
• Coding certain IT&S invoices
• Communicates effectively with colleagues, staff, vendors, patients or the public in person, by telephone, or in writing
• Timing of communications provides sufficient opportunities for preparation and response.
• Content of communications is responsive, anticipates likely questions, but maintains required confidentiality.
• Brings relevant information to the attention of those with an appropriate need to know.
• Receives and screens customer and staff inquiries.
• If unable to resolve inquiry immediately documents all information accurately and gives the caller an estimated time when he or she can expect an answer.
• Forwards inquiry or complaint to the appropriate individual for resolution.
• Follows up in a timely manner to ensure issue was resolved satisfactorily.
• Follows up on the status of assigned projects, due dates, deadlines, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, (V Lookup is a PLUS) PowerPoint and general office products
EDUCATION -High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
Associate’s degree in business administration or completion of secretarial program preferred. EXPERIENCE – 4-5 Years of administrative experience is required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.