Ref ID: 03660906
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $16.15 to $18.70 hourly
Openings for Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative that is looking to expand their career and skill set. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This long-term temporary Customer Service Representative position in Memphis, Tennessee could be perfect for you!
– May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
– Handle incoming telephone calls
– Field and send written business correspondence
– Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
– Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
– Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
– Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
– Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
– navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience required
– Filing experience
– Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
– Customer service and office administrative skills
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– 2+ years’ experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
If you derive professional and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.