Jim Riehl’s Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM-Lapeer
Automotive File Clerk
Jim Riehl’s Friendly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Lapeer is seeking a File Clerk . The File Clerk will work with the Service Department to ensure Service Files are filed in accordance with company policies and procedures. The File Clerk will create folders and file according to the vehicle’s Vehicle Identification Number and maintain up-to-date records. When necessary, files are to be purged and stored in the approved boxes supplied by the Service Department .
Other Job Duties include:
· Serve as temporary Receptionist or Service Cashier by answering and directing incoming calls to the appropriate personnel and taking messages
· Receipting monies collected for vehicle sales and service repair orders
· Balancing the cash drawer and deposit
· Closing service repair orders and parts invoices
· Act as liaison for Service Department by making service appointments for customers over the phone
· Scanning all documents
· Computing and recording transaction totals
· Compiling and maintaining non-monetary reports and records
Start your career with Jim Riehl’s Friendly CDJR.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.