Los Angeles, California
Cousins Maine Lobster
Award winning gourmet food truck (as seen on Shark Tank) is looking to fill current positions for the truck. This is a rare opportunity to join the Cousins Maine Lobster family. Submit Your resume ASAP
Competitive hourly rate~ + PLUS GENEROUS TIPS We are looking for: –
Responsible and reliable individual with a CLEAN driving record. Must be comfortable driving 30 foot truck, experience driving larger vehicles bonus.
Food truck employees to cook, prep and provide excellent customer service.
*No Experience Necessary – Bring your Smile! *Outstanding Customer Service/Hospitality Experience *Own Transportation –
Must be able to drive to
Service sites(food truck) **The food truck position does require a fair amount of driving to and from events so you MUST have reliable transportation.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume along with why you would like to work for Cousins Maine Lobster.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Paid sick time
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Weekend availability
Remote interview process
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
* Do you have reliable transportation?
* What previous experience do you have that would be beneficial for this position?
* Why do you want to work on a food truck? What about the position most interests you?
* What qualities do you have that would be helpful working in a fast-paced environment?
* Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations