Duluth Trading Company
Are you ready to embark on a career in the warehouse logistics industry? Apply now to learn more about joining Duluth’s Distribution Center Crew!
* 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Flexible Part-Time Opportunities
* Full-Time Weekend Opportunities (Friday-Sunday 12 hours shifts or Friday-Monday 10 hour shifts)
Duluth strives to employ a workforce of focused and determined individuals who prioritize a caring, honest, and respectful workplace. You know you are a fit for Duluth if you have a positive, can-do spirit. Duluth associates possess grit and drive, concentrating on speed, accuracy, and customer service. The talented people Duluth seeks are proud of where they work and have a commitment to doing their best each day.
As a Warehouse Associate at Duluth Trading Company, you will perform a variety of tasks:
* Safely operate man aboard equipment to perform put away and pulling of cartons and loose items.
* Accurately and efficiently restock primary picking bins from bulk locations using RF equipment.
* Move received merchandise from the staging area to bulk locations using RF equipment.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Follow all company and department safety policies and procedures as outlined in the company handbook.
What we offer you:
* Flexible schedules with convenient start times to balance all of life’s priorities
* Hours of operation start at 1:30PM (Sunday – Thursday)
* Commit to 24 hours per week (2nd Shift)
* Clean and safe work environment
* Leaders who celebrate, empower, and reward their hardworking associates
* Access to innovative warehousing technology
* Training and development opportunities to enhance knowledge, skills, and abilities
* Growth potential through cross-training and/or career advancement possibilities
Additional Perks for Full-Time Employees:
* Health and dental benefits starting the first day of the month following your orientation date
* An extra day of PTO given as a birthday gift
* Merchandise discount, which can be used at the retail store located in Sandy, UT
* Paid parental (paternal and maternal) leave
* Employee stock purchase program
* Company-paid benefits, such as life and disability insurance
In order to be successful in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent
* Walk or stand for your entire work shift
* Lift 40 lbs. on average, 40 lbs. frequently, and 70 lbs. occasionally
* Frequently reach, twist, and bend in multiple directions, including continuous arm, hand, and wrist movements
* Push/pull a picking cart and/or pallet of up to five hundred pounds
* Moderate warehouse noise level with temperatures ranging from 50- 95 degrees
Candidates are subject to pre-employment background checks. Candidates hired for safety-sensitive positions must comply with pre-employment drug testing requirements.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are ready to embark on a career in the warehouse logistics industry, then apply now to learn more about joining Duluth’s Distribution Center Crew!