Ref ID: 01661266
Classification: Front Desk Coordinator
Compensation: $13.30 to $15.40 hourly
OfficeTeam is currently seeking a part-time (30 hours/week) Office Coordinator for a position near Downtown Indianapolis.
• Promptly and efficiently answer, screen, troubleshoot and route all incoming calls
• Greet and assist guest, ensuring that they are met by their host and/or directed to the appropriate meeting space
• Ensure the guest area(s) always remain presentable and inviting.
• Administer all related technology, including telephone, messaging and routing
• Maintain an up-to-date member sign in list and calendar, as appropriate
• Secure adequate coverage of the front desk for absences or attendance required meetings and other activities.
• Maintain office supply inventory and place orders, keeping work room organized
• Ensure break room is clean and supplies are stocked daily before or after front desk hours
• Receive and distribute incoming mail each day, for all departments and tenants, and is responsible for taking any remaining outgoing mail at the end of the day to the closest post office or mail drop box.
• Assist with other data entry and processing needs for the team as needed, performs special assignments and other work, on an as-needed basis
• Assist with mailings, special projects and events as requested
– General familiarity with Direct Visitors
– Foundational knowledge in Email Correspondence
– Distribute Incoming Mail experience
– Mail distribution experience highly desired
– Expertise in Administrative Assistance
– Practical knowledge of On-site Visitors
– Demonstrated knowledge of Assist Visitors
– Solid understanding of Receptionist Duties
– Adeptness in data entry
– 2+ years of experience
– 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
– Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.