Amazing Life Chiropractic & Wellness
Amazing Life Chiropractic & Wellness is a growing chiropractic clinic looking for a new team member to join us and help us grow in our community of Mill Creek!
If you are looking for a rewarding job with diverse duties, and want to help others feel their best, this could be the role for you! As our Front Desk Technician, the successful candidate will also have a passion and enthusiasm for natural healthcare, excellent communication skills, customer service expertise, and be detail oriented.
The receptionist position entails welcoming and check-in the patients with a smile and a positive attitude. Scheduling patients for future appointments and taking payments through our ChiroTouch System (prior knowledge of this system is an asset but not required). The role of the receptionist is also to answer the phone calls, answer patient’s questions regarding their accounts and managing the them to ensure easy patient transitions in and out of the clinic. This employee must be able to work well within a healthcare team. This person must also be able to be adapted to situations, think quickly when problems surface and are able to take initiative.
• Opening Clinic Procedures
• Closing Clinic procedures
• Phone duties
• Patient check-in
• Patient in room set-up
• New patient set-up
• Patient follow-up
• Verification of Benefits for patients
• Prior Authorization for patients
• Mail processing
• Email processing
• End of the day reports
• Clerical work
• NOT all duties are listed
Skills and Attributes Needed:
• Ability to multitask with excellent organization and results driven by achiever mindset
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent computer skills of basic computer software (word, excel, etc)
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude with all team and practice members
• Dominant and creative approach to problem-solving
• Ability to balance multiple projects
• Detail-oriented with dependable follow through
• A desire to learn, grow and take on increasing responsibilities
Job Type: Full-Time (40 hours)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.