Excelsior Springs, Missouri
Miscellaneous Staffing Services
Hourly/Entry Level Employee
Hourly US Dollar (USD) pay basis
A Groundskeeper is responsible for maintain the properties outdoor areas. Areas include, the pool area, gazebo, walkways, garden, patios, parking-lots, trashcans, exterior of building (including lights and windows).
· Empty outdoor trashcans around the property. · Leaf-blow and sweep parking lots, walkways, gazebo and patio areas. · Power-wash pool deck, pool furniture, gazebo, and patio areas. · Power-wash exterior of building and outbuildings. · Ensure guest satisfaction by providing directions around the property. · Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. · Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain a positive working relationship. · Must maintain professional appearance at all times. · Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Engineering or Manager on Duty.
· High school diploma or GED equivalency preferred but not required.
· Previous groundskeeping or landscaping experienced is beneficial but not required.
· Must be able to find positive solutions for challenging service standards.
· Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Service oriented style.
· Constant standing and walking on a variety of surfaces (tile, carpet, rubber mats etc.) · Routine crouching or bending at the knees · Frequent stooping or bending at the waist to load carts Constant twisting of knees, waist and neck to monitor banquet room activity, maneuver through crowds and serve guests. · Constant balancing when carrying trays and glassware. · Frequent reaching to stock supplies and carry trays. · Frequent grasping or handling food to serve food and set up banquet tables. · Frequent pushing and pulling carts, tables, glass and china carts. · Frequent lifting and carrying between 25-75lbs/ · Ability to work as part of a team