As a High Net Worth Representative, you will be an integral part of a fast-paced, team oriented environment that is focused on enhancing relationships with our high net worth clients who have assets of $250,000 to $1 million and therefore a complex service and investment need. In this role, you will help us to increase customer loyalty and drive business development opportunities.
While every Fidelity location has distinctive regional characteristics, each one embodies the core values that have been instrumental in building our proud past. Putting the customer first, respect, integrity, honesty, innovation and improvement as well as competitiveness are values shared across the organization. These simple but powerful values set us apart from our competition.
The Expertise You Have
* Series 7 required
* Series 63 or ability to obtain within 90 days
* 2-3 years of previous financial services experience
The Skills You Bring
* Broad based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts
* Proven customer service, client support and problem resolution skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to effectively influence others
* Robust time management and organizational skills
The Value You Deliver
* Engage with customers, via inbound calls, responding to their inquires which may include providing product and service level guidance, processing transactions to include options, equities, mutual funds and fixed income trades and other specialized monetary requests
* Deliver efficient and responsive resolution for various client situations. Own the management of the case, research the issue and communicate the solution to the client
* Uncover opportunities and identify products and services that will enhance the client’s financial success and partner with the Financial Consultant to further discuss with the client
* Collaborate with internal business partners to research and resolve complex client requests
* Conduct pro-active outbound calls to communicate resolution to the client or secure additional information to close out the request
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 63 – FINRA
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at or , prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.