For those who want to keep growing, learning, and evolving. We at Kelly hear you, and we’re here for you! We’re seeking an HR Generalist to work at the premier company in Camarillo, CA. Sound good? Take a closer look below. You owe it to yourself to consider this great new opportunity.
Contract: 12 months
Why you should apply to be a HR Generalist:
• A premier employer offering competitive pay and benefits.
• A safe and secure work environment is provided for all employees.
• Our client is an industry leader that is constantly evolving and growing.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great culture and team atmosphere.
What’s a typical day as a HR Generalist? You’ll be:
• Assisting with implementation of human resources procedures and processes.
• Preparing and maintaining payroll records.
• Preparing and distributing weekly HR updates to employees.
• Coordinating human resource engagement activities, wellness events and onsite scheduling.
• Coordinating and conducting new hire orientation, as well as scheduling training.
• Maintaining the front desk and greeting visitors and customers. This includes maintaining the employee badging system.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Have a High School diploma/ some college and at least one year experience in a professional office environment.
• Are familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Have discretion in handling confidential and sensitive matters.
• Have knowledge of Federal and State employment laws.
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry-even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a HR Generalist at a premier company in Camarillo, CA today!
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.