Mc Lean, Virginia
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an HR Recruiter position! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract Length: 10 months Pay: $51.40 / HR Shift/Hours: Mon – Fri, Core Hours
Responsibilities for this HR Recruiter job include, but are not limited to:
This is a great opportunity to create a positive candidate experience for positions on the front-line of supporting our credit card customers. In addition, you’ll engage directly with business teams at the contact center, partner with hiring managers, and make a direct impact to the success of our Talent Acquisition team by supporting our clients with filling their current job openings.
• Owning the relationship with the hiring manager and taking a consultative approach to sourcing and setting strategy to identify top talent
• Process efficiency and accuracy when screening and assessing candidates to fill a high volume of non-exempt job openings in the call center, while maintaining quality of hire
• Scheduling interviews, facilitating consensus meetings to discuss interview results, and presenting offers to successful candidates that lead to hires for the team
• Partnering with cross-functional business teams, HR partners, and other Recruiting teams to minimize risk and execute flawlessly on the recruiting and hiring process
• Provide recruiting services in accordance with our recruiting process, standards and systems
• Self-directed execution of the full life cycle recruiting process with an emphasis in meeting time-to-fill goals
• Develop an effective sourcing strategy to provide a continuous flow of quality and quantity of candidates for the pipeline
• Possess strong candidate and client management skills, with a proven ability to influence
• Develop and execute strategies autonomously to include networking, call lists, niche social networking, and general industry knowledge
• Acts as a recruiting partner and a subject matter expert to business leadership, hiring managers and other key stakeholders
• Address ambiguous situations or challenges and respond accordingly, drawing on ones subject matter expertise, skills and abilities
• Screens and counsels candidates, coaches the hiring team, and negotiates the close
• Effectively facilitate formal consensus meetings with the hiring team
• Practice attention to detail and flawless execution of requisition processing
• Proven ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment
Qualifications for this HR Recruiter job:
• 1-3 years full life cycle recruiting experience
• Experience in Recruiting Strategy: Collaborate with recruiting managers and peers to develop and implement recruiting strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3 years full life cycle recruiting experience
• Influential communicator, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently to meet hiring needs/produce results
Why work for Adecco?
Weekly pay 401(k) Plan Skills Training Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits IMPORTANT: This HR Recruiter job is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Apply with Adecco” button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.