Edison, New Jersey
The Naik Group
The Administrative Assistant of Human Resources will perform administrative duties related to the operations of the human resource office.
• Process required paperwork for employee hiring, on-boarding, transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
• Maintain the various health insurance portals for employee changes in coverage, new hires, etc. to ensure that the portals are up to date and accurate.
• Assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, benefits, new hire, and turnover reports.
• Support with the recruiting process.
• Assists with scheduling and organizing appointments/interviews.
• Assist with purchases for the office.
• Answers and directs office phone calls.
• Receives and distributes office mail.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Additional responsibility may include assisting other departments as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Workin g understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Must be familiar with Word and Excel.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds from time to time.