American Family Insurance
What we do at American Family Insurance makes a difference in people’s lives. And the way we’re doing it is changing the way people think about insurance. Help us make a difference.
R20181 Insurance Agency Owner (Open)
Business owner. Community leader. Protector of dreams. That’s what makes an American Family Insurance Agency Owner. It’s a highly rewarding opportunity that allows you to create financial stability while making a positive impact on our customers’ lives. If you’re looking for a chance to build a business and own your future – we’re interested in you! Apply today.
At American Family, we’re seeking highly motivated individuals with a demonstrated track record of success and eagerness to accomplish something that takes time, energy, and commitment. Do you possess a strong work ethic and have an inner drive that makes you hungry for success?
Agency Owners operate as independent contractors, representing American Family and its products exclusively. As an agency owner, you’ll be responsible for your agency’s overall management, sales, and growth. You’ll also hire your team and work with them to meet the strategic business goals you set.
Reasons why you should become an American Family Insurance Agency Owner:
* Financially Fit: with nearly $8 billion in policyholder equity, American Family has the financial security to protect the dreams of your policyholders
* Fortune 500 company that is among the largest Property and Casualty insurance groups
* Offer American Family Insurance products as well as products and services through our subsidiary partners
* Training and support from a local team – from marketing, prospecting, business consultation and more
* Unlimited compensation potential including a New Agency Owner Incentive Program
* Obtain Property and Casualty and Life and Health insurance licenses
* Ability to pass a motor vehicle, financial/credit and criminal background check
We believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
Additional Job Information:
Stay Connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.