San Antonio, Texas
Peyton Resource Group
Peyton Resource Group is seeking a Life Insurance Executive Administrative Assistant for a P&C Insurance client in the San Antonio market. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years executive administrative support experience plus 3+ years Property & Casualty, Life, Health or insurance products experience. The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the managing general agent with daily activities, calendar management and assisting with the Life Insurance production; providing customer service to the underwriting team and clients.
· Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
· Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
· Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
· Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
· Managing the executive’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
· Coordinating travel arrangements and create trip itineraries
· Using various software, including Word, Excel, MS OneNote, One Drive and Power Point software to prepare reports and/or special projects
· 5+ years of Executive Administrative experience
· 3+ years with Life Insurance applications, underwriting experience
· Texas General Lines Life & Health License
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
· Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
· Exceptional attention to detail
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.