Advance your career as a Manager, Category Management (Cincinnati, OH) supporting the Kroger business. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. In this exciting role you will use your analytical skills to execute category strategies in alignment with the customer’s priorities. As an integral part of the Kellogg Sales team, you will be responsible for initiating Category Management activities at the customer level. Utilizing consumer insights, you will develop innovative solutions to drive business growth – all while building your expertise and network.
At Kellogg we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. This team covers the strength finder wheel of talents with the K Values as our nucleus! Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader? Apply now to become a part of a best in class company that values equity, diversity and inclusion.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* Business Analytics – Knowing your business is imperative to driving business results. You will identify business insights through robust analytics of the category, consumer, shopper, market and customer information. Your analytical skills will serve you well as you develop compelling and profitable business building recommendations.
* Customer Interaction – This position will involve a high degree of customer interaction. As a trusted business consultant, you will provide objective category reviews that strive to achieve mutually beneficial sales and market share goals.
* Strategic Partnerships – You will partner with the account teams to broaden the understanding of the shopper, consumer and retailer and help to close the sale.
* Project Management – Your project management skills will be key in leading and supporting customer specific initiatives designed to deliver category growth. You will present projects around product and placement.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
* High level analytical capability
* Robust shopper and consumer insight experience and exposure
* High proficiency in using syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen, IRI), loyalty card data and shopper panel metrics
* Strong leadership, decision making capability and a proven track record of success
* Ability to penetrate senior leadership level at the retailer
* Assimilating and interpreting data from multiple disparate data sources into concise action-oriented recommendations
* Experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels
* Excellent presentation, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
* BA/BS Degree
* Significant CPG related experience
* Proficiency in JDA space planning software is strongly preferred
* Experience within the category management field
The ideal candidate will reside in the Cincinnati, OH metro area and will work from our local office location in Loveland, OH (upon planned reopening of this location in September).
* A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel up to 20% of the time but could vary depending on location of residency.
* This position provides participation in the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement program for individuals driving at least 5,000 business miles annually.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
* New Hire Benefits Guide
* Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati