Ref ID: 00842003
Classification: Medical Receptionist
Compensation: $14.50 to $15.95 hourly
We are seeking a Sacramento, California Medical Receptionist for an opportunity. This is a short-term temporary opportunity. Medical Receptionists who want to be the director of first impressions will find the right position for them here, providing customer service over the phone and in-person. We encourage you to apply to this Medical Receptionist if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. Act now and apply today!
– Addressing phone calls and responding to inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
– Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
– Sustaining efficiency in the management of patient medical records
– Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
– Helping patients with paperwork
– Addressing patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
– Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
– Up-keeping various files and providing general office duties, e.g. data entry, scanning, faxing, etc.
– Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
For immediate consideration, please call Katrina Heller or Holly Allen at
– 2+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
– Incoming phone call management skills required
– High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
– Experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
– Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience desired
– Expertise in scheduling
– Proficiency in patient registrar
– Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
– For this position you will need experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
– Comprehension of medical terminology and insurance products
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.