Ref ID: 00693655
Classification: Office Assistant
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Construction/Contractor firm is looking for an Office Assistant to fill an open position at a flourishing company in the Construction/Contractor industry. This positions is ideal for applicants that are highly-skilled, motivated, and love working on various assignments simultaneously. The ideal candidate for this position would be ambitious and highly-motivated. If you’re looking for long-term temporary employment, this Office Assistant position, located in the Stockton, California area, may be ideal for you.
– Copy, faxing, and filing for multiple departments
– Oversee office facility
– Dispatch calls to the appropriate parties
– Enter data into electronic applications
– Means to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
– Should be knowledgeable of word processing and spreadsheets
– Complete tasks independently
– Data entry experience preferred
– Inbound Telephone Calls experience desired
– Experience with customer service
– Expertise in Microsoft Word
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
– Eagerness to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
– Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to manage, lead change and build process improvements
Do you thrive in collaborative and team-oriented work environments? We have an opening that may be ideal for you. Contact us today! Individuals that thrive in energizing and compelling environments, will appreciate this work opportunity. Contact us now at – this position is expected to be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.