Ref ID: 02725742
Classification: Office Assistant
Compensation: $15.20 to $17.60 hourly
PART-TIME – REMOTE – ONE DAY IN OFFICE!!! OfficeTeam is excited to collaborate with a Telecommunications service provider in Portland, ME. Our client is looking to bring on a part-time temporary to hire Office Assistant.
Duties of the position below:
– General office assistance
– Check/distribute mail
– Handle inbound phone calls
– Filing/scanning documents
– General Data Entry
– Previous administrative assistance preferred
– Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
– Proficient typing skillset
– Tech savvy/computer literate
– Skills that allow for the completion of general office work, the operation of basic office equipment, and the routing of incoming materials to the proper individuals
– Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
– Accomplishes tasks independently
– Scanning Documents experience highly preferred
– Administrative Office experience
– General familiarity with Sort Incoming Mail
– Demonstrated knowledge of Outgoing Mail
– Practical knowledge of scanning
– Foundational knowledge in typing 45 – 60 words per minute
– Command of Answering Inbound Calls
– Solid understanding of data entry
– Background working with filing
– Adeptness in Distribute Incoming Mail
– A willingness to take on both small administrative tasks and high visibility requests
– Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
– Should be savvy with word processing and spreadsheets
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.