El Dorado Hills, California
Ref ID: 00838345
Classification: Office Assistant
Compensation: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly
If you’re capable of multi-tasking on several different assignments while maintaining a positive demeanor, we encourage you to apply for the position! Provide support in various administrative tasks as an Office Assistant at a growing company. This exciting opportunity is offered through OfficeTeam. If you’re a dynamic and ambitious individual, this opportunity might be a great fit for you! If you’re looking for short-term temporary employment in the El Dorado Hills, California area, this Office Assistant position might be a good fit for you.
– Submit data accurately
– Maintain office facilities
– File, copy and faxing for multiple departments
– Route calls to the appropriate parties
– Succeed independently with tasks
– A committed teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
– Should be knowledgeable of word processing and spreadsheets
– Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
– 3+ years of experience
– Filing experience
– Demonstrated knowledge of customer service
– Deep understanding of Maintain Records
– Adeptness in Vendor Management
– Copying experience preferred
– Inbound Telephone Calls experience desired
– Experience with Printing
– Means to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
– Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
/r/n/r/nDo you thrive in collaborative and team-oriented work environments? We have an opening that may be ideal for you. Contact us today! Applicants that are seeking a dynamic work environments, will love this position. If this opportunity interests you, don’t delay in contacting us as this position will be filled by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.