Roswell, New Mexico
New Mexico Military Institute
Employment Opportunities 1/10/20
NMMI is a state-supported, co-educational college preparatory high school and junior college, complete with Junior and Senior ROTC programs. With a Corps of Cadets numbering up to 1000 young men and women, NMMI provides an accredited college preparatory curriculum on the high school level. The junior college prepares graduating cadets for transfer to senior colleges. Since 1909, NMMI has been recognized as a Distinguished Military School.
New Mexico Military Institute is accepting applications for the following positions:
– Office Support Technician- Alumni Relations
– Administrative Assistant, Information Technology
– Mathematics Instructor
– Troop Leadership Advisor (TLA)
– Data Entry Specialist Registrar Office
– Part-Time Mailroom Clerk
– Part-Time Substitute Teacher
– Part-time Counter Monitor at Godfrey Athletic Center
– Part-Time Golf Pro Shop/Range Staff (pool of applicants)
– Part-Time Lifeguard (pool of applicants)
– Part-Time NMMI Campus Police Officer( pool of applicants)
– Part-Time Various Athletic Coaches (pool of applicants
NMMI is an EOE.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.