Woodland Hills, California
Duties and Responsibilities
· Interacts directly with all members of the staff, vendors, facility visitors and customers, in person, by phone and email, on behalf of the Company.
· Assists with answering the phone, taking messages and making calls on behalf of the Company as instructed.
· Ensures ample copies of employment applications, job descriptions, new hire packets and all department required forms are readily available.
· Completes a weekly inventory count on all paper company supplies (hair nets, beard nets, gloves, paper cups, forks, spoons, knives, paper towels, shipping boxes, bottle boxes, Kwik Lock tabs, product bags, baguette window bags, various cleaning chemicals, packing tape, copy paper), ensuring all inventory is properly labeled and in its assigned location, reporting all findings to the office.
· Assists with the driver delivery routes and scheduling.
· Assists with monitoring the office to ensure all employees and visitors complete a daily health screening prior to entering.
· Distributes employee’s weekly allowance of face masks.
· Posts weekly staff schedules, per department in break room.
· Assists with filing vendor invoices, staff schedule logs, employee temperature logs, and visitor GMP acknowledgement forms.
· Assists with Ecommerce orders, inputting all on-line orders received, ensuring efficient delivery is scheduled and reports any shortages to the office.
· Schedules packages for pick up by third party distributors as necessary to ensure e-commerce orders and all outbound/ inbound items are shipped efficiently and in a timely manner.
· Completes a weekly inspection reports for each fleet vehicle and submits it to the office.
Part Time Weekly Schedule
· Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 12:00pm – 5:00pm
· Saturday – 10:00am – 4:00pm
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Must have great time management skills and be able to multitask.
· Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have great math skills and be able to add, subtract, divide and multiple accurately.
· Must have excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be reliable, responsible and respectful of confidential information.
· Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff, customers and vendors.
· Must be available weekends and occasionally work additional days/ hours as needed.
· Potential of position becoming full-time in the future.
Payrate: $23 an hour
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.