San Jose, California
Ref ID: 00711234
Classification: File Clerk
Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly
If you love organization and order, and are a highly motivated self-starter, this might be the job for you. This File Clerk position is an excellent opportunity! To succeed in this File Clerk position, you will need to be able to perform various basic clerical tasks, including managing and maintaining physical and digital filing systems, operating office equipment, and completing general office work. Candidates looking for File Clerk opportunities might be interested in this long-term temporary position in the San Jose, California area.
How you will make an impact
– Using specific guidelines, arrange high volumes of memoranda, letters, invoices, and other indexed documents
– Manage files from departments and employees by gathering and indexing
– Handle documents and tasks related to faxing, archiving, scanning, filing, and word processing
– Using allotted time frames, retrieve data
– Providing quality control to ensure the documents were properly filed
– Must be capable of answering questions about records and files
– Ensure employees complete projects in timely manner
– At least 1 year of File Clerk experience preferred
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Experience handling office equipment
– Knowledge of Word and Excel
– Microsoft Office experience desired
– Applicants should apply with a high school diploma or equivalent
– Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
– Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
– Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.