Part-Time Line Cook- Maderas Golf Club
The Line Cook prepares various food products for restaurant and banquet operations, guest consumption and enjoyment.
– Prepares sufficient quantities of food product in accordance to production plan or forecast needs.
– Wraps, dates, and rotates food items.
– Utilizes whole food products eliminating any waste.
– Maintains overall cleanliness and sanitation standards in assigned areas.
– Alerts chef or supervisor of any equipment breakdowns, food overages, or shortages in a timely manner
– Ensures proper storage of food items.
– Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
– Regular and reliable attendance.
– Performs other duties as required.
– One year of experience working in a full service kitchen is preferred.
– Food Safety and Sanitation Training required
– Breakfast/Lunch Experience and Fine Dining ability is a plus.
– Regularly lifts up to 50 lbs.
Maderas Golf Club offers a competitive and lucrative compensation plan. Benefits package offered includes PTO; training; 401(k) with a company match; medical, dental, life, and disability insurances; an employee vehicle purchase program; and advancement opportunities to further your career.
Maderas Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.