Sapp Bros. Travel Center
Sapp Bros., Inc in York, NE is looking for a Part-time Subway Sandwich Artist/Cashier
As a Subway Sandwich Artist, you will play a key role in our mission to be the friendliest and cleanest truck stop chain in the United States. This will include delighting our guests by providing them with fast, high-quality food and by giving them the most helpful and professional customer service possible.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Greeting every guest with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back
* Putting away shipments
* Cleaning restroom
* Wiping down menu board
* Attending crew safety meetings
* Continually pushing yourself and others to meet and exceed speed of service goals
* Identifying and resolving bottlenecks in food preparation to increase speed of service
* Taking initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, or security policies to restaurant management and performing short-term solutions
* Completing checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during your shift
* Seeking coaching from others to increase your understanding of restaurant financial controls
* Performing all duties assigned by your management team
As a Subway Sandwich Artist, you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
* Minimum 16 years of age
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Strong team-working skills
* Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene
* Willing to obtain food handlers permit per state requirements; paid for by Sapp Bros.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift up to 25 pounds
* Ability to provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Willingness to undergo a criminal background, drug screen and employment reference check
Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands. Regularly required to lift and / or move items up to 25 pounds. Occasionally required to lift and / or move items up to 65 pounds.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You’ll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance * Life & Accident Insurance * Prescription Plan
* 401k * Paid Holidays & Vacation * Education Assistance Program * Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Shoe allowance paid for by company * Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel * Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement – We promote from within!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.