Mitchell, South Dakota
Dakota Wesleyan University in Mitchell, South Dakota, invites applications for multiple part-time faculty positions in the university’s online MBA program. These courses are currently taught in eight-week sessions. Beginning in August 2021 they will be taught in seven-week sessions.
Successful candidates will:
* Hold a Master’s degree (strongly preferred). Extensive and exemplary professional experience in a specific content area may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
* Have successful experience with online teaching.
* Have a commitment to applied, relevant, practical learning.
* Be enthusiastic about working with a teaching team to facilitate continuity and relevance across the student experience.
* Experience building courses desirable but not necessary.
All candidates are encouraged to provide evidence of successful college-level teaching, including strong professor-student relationships, commitment to student development, and evidence-based pedagogical practice.
Dakota Wesleyan reserves the right to modify all job postings and job descriptions.
Dakota Wesleyan is an Equal Opportunity Employer welcoming and encouraging applications from members of underrepresented groups.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.