Wahpeton, North Dakota
We are searching for a passionate individual that is committed to helping people get to a healthier place. This will be accomplished by providing Personal Training services (i.e exercise programming, flexibility training) Nutrition Coaching, and Professional Accountability. This Personal Trainer will design programs that can assist any one, of any fitness level achieve their health & fitness goals. This position also requires routine assistance with cleaning, membership sales, member requests, and various other gym activities. Our Personal Trainers must have in-depth knowledge of human anatomy & physiology, but must be highly proficient in SALES. This position will initially be a part-time opportunity (up to 20-25 hours/week) with the potential to be a full-time position within 3-6 months.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Design & execute effective exercise routines for individuals & groups
– Execute individual and group workouts
– Provide members with custom diet/nutritional plans
– Plan & organize successful promotions and marketing schemes
– Increase monthly revenue & total gross sales of the PT Department
– Overcome member objections to purchasing health & fitness services
– Assist the General Manager with membership sales and member retention
– Promote health & wellness throughout the Byron community
– Complete regular cleaning and organizational duties to make the gym presentable
Qualifications and Skills
– 2 or 4 year degree in Health Sciences (encouraged)
– a nationally recognized Personal Training Certification (required within the first 90 days of employment)
– health club or fitness center experience is preferred
– competent in the science of exercise programming
– sales experience
– effective salesmanship or the desire to develop his/her sales skills
– Flexible scheduling
– Advancement opportunities
– Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holiday Pay
– Educational Reimbursement for Certifications & CEUs
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $30.00 per hour
The health & safety of our members and staff is our #1 priority. We are take taking numerous precautions to keep the gym a safe place to be.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.